Responsible for guiding and managing the Franchise team in addition of the overall provision of Franchise services and programs.
Accountable of working closely, building and maintaining lasting relationships and businesses with our current franchisees and in charge of advising the management with the best business practice to maximize franchise expansion opportunities.
Administers, develops, and grows company’s business activities and revenue from new and existing market segments and channels.
• To be responsible for central communication to franchise partners to ensure all retail principles, store layouts, recruitment/training of team members and the overall brand proposition meet the brand standards.
• To establish strategic objectives for each market.
• To perform analysis and developing action plans.
• To implement, maintain and manage an efficient system of control throughout the organization.
• To develop procedures, operations and training manuals, audit forms, visit reports, sales reports.
• To review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing improvement.
• To work on developing the brand market and increasing brand’s awareness.
• To develop business development strategies and create annual business development plans for relevant area to reach required business objectives and revenue.
• To work closely with account managers to understand business requirements and market needs.
• To recognize new market segments and opportunities for business development.
• To prioritize market segment development activities and set revenue targets.
• To measure performance against agreed objectives and undertake remedial action where appropriate.
• To work with other business developers to optimize market segment opportunities
Desired Skills and Experience
• Age between 35 and 40 years.
• 10+ years of retail background with large experience in Franchise and Business Development.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills (Arabic, French and English).
• Effective management and organizational skills.
• Capable to attend multiple projects simultaneously and meeting deadlines.
• Develop a high performance team by hiring, coaching, developing and managing performance of associates.
• Business Knowledge.
• Must be willing and able to travel as needed